Entry tags:
wabi-sabi everyday
Canon(s): Angels of Death, Fate/Grand Order
Characters: Isaac "Zack" Foster, Mysterious Idol X Alter, Daniel "Danny" Dickens
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Cheated a little bit on the length, but gotta make it work somehow, lmfao
01) Unlimited
Zack crossed his arms while he tapped his foot impatiently, and his brows knitted together tightly as he felt the heavy weight from the eyes of the blond haired girl clad in a flashy idol uniform and glasses staring at him from behind; soon enough, he was bouncing on his heel.
‘Jiii…’
The clock ticked further without any signs from the kitchen as he muttered a slew of curses under his breath.
“Unlimited Ice Works...please hurry…!!” she huffed.
“I got it, I got it, would ya quit staring at me like a creeper already?!” he said in exasperation.
14) RSVP
A hand rose up, outstretched as bits of moonlight peeked over between his fingers. The longer Isaac stared at the strange insignia on the back of his hand, the more it seemed to burn a bright red; all the more, his brows furrowed together tightly.
‘...I don’t want this...’ he thought; he took a quick glance at his new companion standing by the window before turning his gaze back towards the dingy ceiling of the long-abandoned building .
Isaac heaved a frustrated sigh as he put his hand down before rolling over to his side. Enough thinking-- right now, he just wanted to sleep the night away, without a single care for whatever the future held for the two of them.
23) Hot Water
“Alright Zack, what’s your excuse this time?” Danny sighed, shooting Zack a tired look before setting aside the papers he had glanced at earlier. “For what did you deem so important that you had to get into a fight with another student over at an entirely different school??”
“Look— ” Zack started to say as he immediately stood up “—I didn’t start this fucking mess! I was minding my own goddamn business when I got walloped in the eye!”
Danny could only heave another long and suffering sigh as Zack continued to ramble on.
Yeah, he definitely didn’t have coffee to get through this day.
